David R. Osborne is President & General Counsel of the Fairness Center. David helped to launch the Fairness Center in 2014, provides advice and counsel to clients, and directs and manages the firm. Prior to joining the Fairness Center, David practiced law in Florida, where he had previously served as clerk to a Florida Supreme Court justice.
David received his Juris Doctorate from the Florida State University College of Law, graduating magna cum laude. He enrolled in law school after working as official staff for a Member of Congress from Orlando, Florida.
David is a member of the Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Florida state bars and has been admitted to the United States Supreme Court and the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. He is based in central Pennsylvania, where he is also president of the Harrisburg Chapter of the Federalist Society and a State Advisory Committee Member for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. David and his wife have been happily married for 15 years and have four children together.
- Federal Service Impasses Panel (Member)
- United States Commission on Civil Rights (Pennsylvania State Advisory Committee Member)
- Federalist Society Harrisburg Lawyers’ Chapter (President)
- American Bar Association (Member, past Vice-President of Young Lawyers’ Division Labor & Employment Committee)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member)