About Tyler K. Patterson
Tyler K. Patterson serves as Litigation Counsel at the Fairness Center. His work focuses on representing clients in state and federal courts as well as before state administrative boards.
Prior to joining the Fairness Center, Tyler served as Counsel with the Government Justice Center where he represented clients in constitutional challenges to improper government action as well as Freedom of Information Law lawsuits. Prior to that, Tyler worked as an associate attorney at an employment law firm where he represented federal employees before administrative bodies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Merit Systems Protection Board (removal appeals), and the U.S. Office of Special Counsel (whistleblower complaints).
Tyler received his J.D. from The Pennsylvania State University Law School and his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Binghamton University.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- The Federalist Society
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Has practiced pro hac vice in:
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- State Courts of Wisconsin
- State Courts of Connecticut